01) WHAT IS YOUR IDEA OF PERFECT HAPPINESS? I don't know actually. Not sure I believe in perfect happiness. By the
very nature of man himself we're a race of greedy people. No matter how much
we aquire we always want more. I guess it's impossible to reach perfect
happiness. To be loved and to have someone to love and to never need or want
for anything, that would make me pretty happy.
02) WHAT IS YOUR GREATEST FEAR? My greatest fear is death, not my own death but the death of some one
close, someone irrasplacable. The fear of never seeing them again or not
being able to say everything you have to say to them.
03) WHICH LIVING PERSON DO YOU MOST ADMIRE? I'm afraid I don't have one particular person I admire most. There are
so many worthy candidates in the world. I admire people who cope in the face
of adversity. I admire people who have the courage of their convictions and
who stand up for what they believe in.
04) WHAT IS THE TRAIT YOU MOST DEPLORE IN YOURSELF? I most deplore my impatience. It can make me moody. I have a desire for
wanting everything now, I hate to wait for things and for people.
05) WHAT IS THE TRAIT YOU MOST DEPLORE IN OTHERS? The trait I hate most in others is cruelness. I hate bullies, absolutely
loathe them. I hate racism and bigotry and small narrow mindedness. Society
by nature can be cruel and there are those in the world who enjoy to make
other people suffer. I hate these people.
06) WHAT IS YOUR GREATEST EXTRAVAGANCE? Don't know if I have one really. I am too tight with my money to really
have a greatest extravagance. I guess it would be holidays. I need to get
away several times a year no matter what the cost, even if its only for a
weekend. Perhaps that or the thousands of pounds on my Doctor Who collection.
07) WHAT MAKES YOU DEPRESSED? You mean apart from work? Ah well probably loads of things. Routines depress me. I hate living my life to a routine. Feeling unwanted and left out can also depress me. Self image depresses me also, if I let it. Infact this question has made me depressed thinking about what depresses me, now that's depressing!!
08) WHAT IS YOUR MOST UNAPPEALING HABIT? God I don't want to answer this question. My most unappealing habit. Well I bite my nails but that's not too bad is it? I guess if I am being one
hundred percent honest I should state that my most unappealing habit is wind. (Shut it Ande!)
09) HAVE YOU EVER SAID "I LOVE YOU" AND NOT MEANT IT? Well yes, hasn't everyone? Never in a deceitful way or a bad way. Years ago I liked this girl and I told her I loved her. Of course I was a confused teenager and it was only years later when I discovered the real thing that I realised I never loved her at all.
10) WHICH WORDS OR PHRASES DO YOU OVER USE? Hmm this is a tricky one. I'm afraid none spring to mind. I probably
say the "f" word too often, but other than that, oh hang on, just thought of
one. I probably say "I'm sorry" to often.
11) WHAT IS YOUR GREATEST REGRET? .Greatest regret? Not appreciating my grandparents more. When I was a
child my favourite grandparents were my dad's parents. They live in
Birmingham and I don't see them all that often, but they would always buy me
nice things and give me money, things like that. It wasn't until I lost both
grandparents from my mother's side that I realised that they were in fact my
favourites. They were the ones who were always there for me. They didn't
have much to give but they gave me love and support when I needed it. Taught
me to tie laces and to tell the time. My greatest regret is that I cannot
tell either of them that now and that I didn't learn that lesson sooner.
12) WHAT IS YOUR MOST PIVOTAL YEAR, AND WHY? My most pivotal year has to be 1995. This is the year when I met
Lesley. This was the year that I changed from a boy to a man. I learned
what love was in this year, and sex. My life changed for ever that year when
I stopped thinking of myself as an I and had to start thinking of us as a
we. I also left school in 1995 and I lost a lot of friends as a result. I
entered 1995 17 years old and left it 18 years old.
13) HOW DO YOU RELAX? .How do I relax? Well normally I strip to my underwear, remove rings
and watches, flop onto my bed, put the telly on and have a nice cigar. Very
14) WHAT WOULD YOUR MOTTO BE? I'll be honest I am not a motto man. I don't have a motto that I live
my life according to or one that I'd like to be remembered by. Although I
have always liked "we're here for a good time, not a long time." Sums up
life quite nicely doesn't it?
15) WHAT KEEPS YOU AWAKE AT NIGHT? ? I'd love to say Lesley here but I'm not going to. Worrying keeps me awake sometimes. When the rooms too hot, but mostly numbers keep me awake all night. I dunno if anyone else ever have nights when they have a series of random meaningless numbers crunching about in there head that keeps them awake? Well I have sometimes. Christ knows what that means.
16) HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO DIE? Well frankly I wouldn't. But as I do, I would like to die when I am old. Either in my sleep or making love to my beautiful wife. Yeah that would be a nice way to go.
17) DO YOU BELIEVE IN LIFE AFTER DEATH? I'm not a great believer in anything spiritual. Is there life after
death? Well who knows? I believe there must be more to it than being born,
living and working, and then dying. So I guess there is something out there
but like everyone else in this world I can't be sure what. When I find out
I'll come back and tell you all.
18) HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE REMEMBERED? . I have no illusions of grandeur. I would like to be remembered as
people found me. If a person found me to be a good friend then I'd like to
be remembered as that. If a person found me to be kind and loving then
that's good too. And if in life some people found me to be a complete arse
hole then I hope the remember me for that to. Take me as you find me and
remember me thus-ly.
19) WHAT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT LESSON LIFE HAS TAUGHT YOU SO FAR? Time is precious.
20) LASTLY, DESCRIBE YOURSELF... Loving, Funny, Kind, Gentle, Modest, Friendly, Impatient, Greedy, Loyal,
Conciensious, True, Tall, Big, Happy, Sad, Reliable, Trustworthy, Trusting,
Open, Shy. I am so many things, good and bad, I'd be here all day describing myself.